The Tallgrass Physical Therapy staff has over 25 years of generalized out-patient orthopedic physical therapy experience. Our goal is to treat every person as a unique individual, no matter what the problem may be. We try to empower our patients with knowledge and exercises to help them to understand their particular situation, how they can recover faster and how to prevent recurrence. We offer state-of-the-art technology and years of clinical expertise to diagnose and treat a wide variety of causes for poor balance.
We utilize standard physical therapy equipment such as ultrasound, weight machines, electrical stimulation and iontophoreses. Physical therapy techniques include exercises, stretching, joint mobilization, manual therapy and postural education.
- Joint Sprain Rehabilitation (eg. ankle or knee)
- Muscle Strain or Tendonitis Treatment (eg. back, neck, shoulder, elbow, knee)
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation (eg. total knee, total hip, rotator cuff repair, arthroscopic repair)
- Postural Pain
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Fall Risk Assessment & Fall Prevention
- Gait & Run Training
- Neurological/Movement Disorders Rehabilitation
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Performance Enhancement & Rehabilitation